Story: "The Continuing Chronicles of Alexa: Part One - Captured for 3-Hole Sex Slavery"
I have written a 9 000 word story entitled, "The Continuing Chronicles of Alexa: Part One - Captured for 3-Hole Sex Slavery", and submitted it for publication to the BDSM Library, my all-time favourite smutty story site.
"The Continuing Chronicles of Alexa..." is about a sadistic dominant lesbian who goes on the hunt for a new sex slave. She finds seemingly innocent Alexa at a local lesbian bar and whisks her away to her mansion to begin brutally breaking her in to her new life of extreme sexual service.
The hardcore story features kidnapping, voyeurism, bondage, bullwhipping, dildo fucking, anal and oral sodomy, tit slapping, teat torture, clit abuse, piss drinking, biting, and forced orgasm. Much to the woman's pleasure, she finds that Alexa's teats and clit are oversized and she lets her know that she will pierce them later as a reward for Alexa attaining certain goals (learning to cum from assfucking and teat torture).
I am really looking forward to the feedback from readers, hopefully, it will be positive. Even constructive criticism will be helpful. Those who've read my stories have told me how much they enjoy them, but those are mostly people that I already know. The BDSM Library has a large audience of hungry and experienced readers so hearing from their perspective will be very interesting.
I have also let one of the best graphic artists in the BDSM erotica business know that the story has been completed. Ideally, I'd like to give it the sequential art treatment and have it printed in graphic novel format. We had spoken last year about the possibilities, and this wonderful gentleman of many years industry experience was quite encouraging. Who knows what might happen.
"The Continuing Chronicles of Alexa..." is about a sadistic dominant lesbian who goes on the hunt for a new sex slave. She finds seemingly innocent Alexa at a local lesbian bar and whisks her away to her mansion to begin brutally breaking her in to her new life of extreme sexual service.
The hardcore story features kidnapping, voyeurism, bondage, bullwhipping, dildo fucking, anal and oral sodomy, tit slapping, teat torture, clit abuse, piss drinking, biting, and forced orgasm. Much to the woman's pleasure, she finds that Alexa's teats and clit are oversized and she lets her know that she will pierce them later as a reward for Alexa attaining certain goals (learning to cum from assfucking and teat torture).
I am really looking forward to the feedback from readers, hopefully, it will be positive. Even constructive criticism will be helpful. Those who've read my stories have told me how much they enjoy them, but those are mostly people that I already know. The BDSM Library has a large audience of hungry and experienced readers so hearing from their perspective will be very interesting.
I have also let one of the best graphic artists in the BDSM erotica business know that the story has been completed. Ideally, I'd like to give it the sequential art treatment and have it printed in graphic novel format. We had spoken last year about the possibilities, and this wonderful gentleman of many years industry experience was quite encouraging. Who knows what might happen.

2 Comments:
Thanks for writing and thank you very much for the kind words. Glad you like it so much. I don't have a part two yet, but i do have a 12 story series about another lesbian master who is just as cruel. And i have a few stand alone stories in the same vein. Do feel free to post a comment right on BDSM Library.
What a fabulous imagination and gift for writing You have.
i hope You will finish the next part soon.
Would You please poat some of Your other stories?
Thank You
Post a Comment
<< Home